Missha Super Aqua Snail Ampoule
REPAIRS DAMAGED SKIN
65% Snail slime extract replenishes dehydrated skin and strengthens weakened skin barrier.
* SNAIL SLIME EXTRACT, MUCIN
Mucin is the ingredient in snail slime that provides deep hydration and fortification of skin barrier.
Viscous formula containing EGF Complex known for effectively strengthening the skin barrier makes for a powerful healing ampoule.
* SOLUTION FOR DAMAGED SKIN
EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) is the key to strong, smooth skin.
Loss of EGF is one of the main causes of aging skin
EGF Complex to treat damaged, aging skin.
IMPROVES MOISTURE RETENTION
EGF Complex and Baobab seed extract improves moisture retention and provides rich nutrients for skin.
MOISTURE RETENTION- 13.7% Increase
- Those with dull and rough skin from exposure to extreme weather/dryness
- Those who feel that previous skincare steps do not provide needed hydration
- Those who want to improve and strengthen their moisture retention barrier
- Those who have reactive skin that is easily affected by external conditions
- 65% Snail slime extract- Repairs damaged skin
- Baobab seed extract- Hydrating
- EFG Complex- Strengthens skin barrier
How to use
- After toner, apply needed amount onto skin and pat to help absorption
65% Snail slime extract- Repairs damaged skin
Baobab seed extract- Hydrating
EFG Complex- Strengthens skin barrier
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Polysilicone-11, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Dimethiconol, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance(Parfum), Sodium Polyacrylate, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, sh-Decapeptide-7, sh-Octapeptide-4, rh-Oligopeptide-1, rh-Oligopeptide-2, rh-Polypeptide-1, rh-Polypeptide-22, rh-Polypeptide-3