SOME BY MI
SOME BY MI Cereal Pore Foamcrub 100ml
Cereal Pore Foamcrub is a natural exfoliator containing 72% of natural grain extracts such as chestnut shells, perilla seeds, walnut shells and lentil seeds.
- 72% natural grain using (70% rice brain powder + walnut peel) cleansing foam
- Exfoliating without stimulation but mild with fine natural grains
- Cleansing and Scrub at the same time, 2 in 1 product
- Detergency to cleansing foundation, mascara, eye liner and other make-up without stimulation
- Moisturizing even after the face wash, reliable even for trouble skin
- Not only face but multi-use for severe dead cell part or body including heel, elbow, etc.
- EWG safety grade for all ingredients! NO Microplastics! NO Cellulose!
- The skin looks rough, dry or cakey after makeup application
- Those who are looking for a cleanser that does not over-drying skin
- Acne and blemishes
- Sensitive skin that need mild exfoliator
- Blackheads, sebum, enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven skin texture
Rice Bran 70%
Improves uneven skin tone and is effective on diminishing freckles and blemishes.
Fatty acids and minerals in walnut promote forming collagen layer, support skin cell renewal and prevent skin aging.
Tannin from chestnut minimize pores, prevents the growth of germs, and is effective on acne skin and enlarged pores.
Perilla Seed // Lentil
-Perilla Seed (→ Rosmarinic acid and luteolin in perilla seed prevent hyperpigmentation which causes freckles.)
-Lentil (→ An ingredient, which is extracted from lentil seed, is rich in protein, dietary fiber and vitamin B.)
72% Natural grain extracts
A gentle and moist scrub that deep-cleanses skin and removes dead skin cells all at once.
- Cereal Pore Foamcrub does not contain any plastic particles because we do not want to cause environmental pollution or skin damage.
- So we used rice bran powder and walnut shell powder as ingredients. You can deep-cleanse and exfoliate skin at the same time.
- Cereal Pore Foamcrub is a natural exfoliator containing 72% of natural grain extracts such as chestnut shells, perilla seeds, walnut shells and lentil seeds.
How To Use
- Pour about half a teaspoon into hands.
- Add lukewarm water, and rub hands together to create a creamy foam.
- Massage gently onto a wet face in circular motions avoiding eyes.