too cool for school Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Blotting Paper
Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus is a pack of 50 oil-blotting/absorbing papers with mulberry, charcoal, and green tea for matte and fresh looking skin.
50 Sheets with Incased Mirror
- These oil absorbing blotting papers are a glamorous way to blot. Packaged in a convenient and sturdy plastic carrying case, these oil blotting papers are made from 100 percent natural papers.
- The original Mulberry blotting paper is made from 100 percent Korean mulberry paper, a traditional handmade paper known as Hanji. It instantly removes oil and sebum without disturbing makeup.
- The Charcoal blotting paper is made from Chinese yam paper, which is infused with detoxifying charcoal to tighten the look of pores.
- The Green Tea blotting paper is made from Chinese yam paper that’s enriched with soothing green tea leaves. Packed with antioxidants, this green tea blotting paper soothes sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- With just a gentle press, these blotting papers absorb oil immediately, soften skin, and leave your makeup looking flawless.
- The case is lightweight and comes with a handy, reusable puff includes a mirror and five placement adhesives for the puff. Just peel off the adhesive pad for every 10 sheets.
- 100% Mulberry Paper [#1 Mulberry]
- Yam Paper infused with Charcoal [#2 Green Tea]
- Yam Paper infused with Green Tea [#3 Charcoal]
How to use
- Press and attach puff adhesive onto a fresh sheet of blotting paper.
- Lightly pat paper onto oily areas of the face, focusing on the forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- If stickiness of the adhesive strip fades (10-15 uses), peel strip from puff and replace. Extra adhesive strips are included. (5 times)