Gentle gel type cleanser with mildly acidic pH level
150 ml / 5.07 fl.oz
Cleanser - Toner - Essence, Serum, Ampoule - Eye cream - Cream
Mild, yet effective
This gentle cleanser does not irritate the skin, but it definitely does its job in removing all impurities from the skin.
Slightly acidic pH level helps maintain healthy skin by restoring the skin's optimal pH level and protecting the skin from outer irritants.
Cleanses the skin without stripping feeling and leaves the skin refreshed, clean and glowy.
Dead Skin and pore care
- All Skins (Especially Sensitive Skin)
- Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract 5%
- Betaine Salicylate (BHA) 0.5%
How to Use
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup. Begin with wet hands and face.
- Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with warm water.
- If you wore makeup, we recommend you to do first cleansing step with cleansing oil/cream/water before use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser as second cleanser.
*If you didn't wear makeup, you can only use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser.
- You can use Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser as a body wash.
*Not only can use at morning cleansing routine, also can use at night time cleansing routine.
- Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.