Hanyul Yuja ICE Sleeping Mask
The Citron Sherbet Cooling™ formulation
Most if not all beauty products completely freeze, when stored around -18°C, which means that we wouldn’t be able to use it at all.
However, the Citron Sherbet Cooling™ formulation maintains the original state of the product even around -18°C, at the same time maximized its coolness.
This mask spreads gently onto your skin with the help of soft ice crystals contained in it.
- The Ice Sleeping Mask does not freeze completely, preventing any skin damage.
- The Yuja Sherbet Cooling Texture™ cools the skin temperature by 4.5°C without freezing.
- Salt-ferment green trifoliate orange extract moisturizes the skin and prevents moisture evaporation.
- Pouch is easy to use in travel and business trip and bag keeps it frozen
- Cooling burning skin
- Skin care in travel and business trip
- Sensitive skin in temperature changes
- Irritated Skin
How to use
- Every night, used in the last step of skin care.
- Apply on several hot days, as a replacement for cream.
By Hanyul Yuja Face Oil + Hanyul Yuja ICE Sleeping Mask, care your skin in summer night care
(after use, please put it in the freezer again)
Water, Propanediol, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glycerin, Betaine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Beheneth-25 Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Citrus Junos Peel Oil (4,500 ppm), Cnidium Officinale Root Water, Angelica Acutiloba Root Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylate-13, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract (105 ppm), Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citrus Junos Peel Extract (6 ppm)