- The Exfoliating mitt away patchy skin cells and hair, giving that perfect exfoliation, whilst helping to reduce ingrowing hairs, cellulite and eczema. Instead of using a harsh body brush, these exfoliating gloves are perfect to replace numerous shower accessories, shower brush, and shower sponges with an environmentally friendly product. This exfoliating brush glove socks are commonly used instead of a shower puff or bath puff with luffa soap.
- Textured mitts are elasticized to stretch, suitable for left and right hands with most size. A good choice for the whole family. Elasticized wrist provides a perfect fit and prevents glove from slipping off. Excellent with soap, body scrubs, shower gels, or sea salts.
- Remove dull surface flakes and dead skin cell, Promote blood circulation. Gloves scrubber can increase the lather in Skin Spa Foam Bath. Refresh and Revitalize your body and mind by massaging away stress with these bath gloves.
- Works for all skin types (especially for dry, oily, or rough skin), helps you combat acne, rashes, eczema and more. Don't be afraid to moisturize if you've got sensitive or drier skin. Perfect for cleaning and exfoliating the neck, shoulders, feet and other areas.
- The pink colored towel, for example, is the least abrasive and is commonly used on the face.
- The green towel is the most universal and can be used on most areas of the body.
- The yellow towel is the most abrasive for use on areas that can handle a little more exfoliation, like feet.
- Exfoliating is a great way to rejuvenate the skin.
- It removes dead skin and build-up/debris from pores, making your skin smooth.
- With regular use, it may help lessen ingrown hairs.
- After exfoliating, skin tends to have a more youthful glow.
- Since it unclogs pores, it can help tackle those pesky blackheads and it can help reduce the occurrence of acne in some cases.
- Some have also reported that exfoliating can help with fine lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE
- First Take a hot shower and stay minimum 10 min. under the water a while before using the Mitt Scrub
- Wash with soap and clean your entire body thoroughly.
- Now wash your Mitt Scrub with warm water which will make it a little softer and do not put any soap or liquid on it.
- Start scrubbing your body very lightly in circular and up/down motion. You will start to see the rolls of dead skin coming off. Keep scrubbing with much comfortable pressure until there's no more dead skin.
- When finish, Wash your Mitt Scrub by hand then use the built-in hanger loop to hang up and air dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.