- Calm irritated skin and rejuvenate an exhausted, depleted complexion with the next generation water rubber mask.
Each MD’s Pick Modeling Rubber Mask begins with an alginate base infused with brightening licorice extract, soothing centella extract, and revitalizing ginger extract. When mixed with the treatment powder, a comforting and soothing gel envelopes skin in hydration. Research indicates that gold can help soothe inflammation. Gold has been used for centuries to add luxury to skincare.
HOW TO USE
- Dispense the contents of the Step 1 envelope into the basin.
- Sprinkle the powder in the Step 2 envelope in an even layer on top of the gel.
- Mix well with included spatula until it becomes a consistent paste.
- Spread a thick and even layer onto clean, dry skin. Start with the cheeks, chin, forehead, and finish with the nose. Make sure a thicker layer is applied toward the edges of the face, as this will make it easier to lift and peel off afterwards.
- Leave on for 20-25 minutes until mask becomes a solid, rubbery texture.
- Gently peel off the mask and rinse off any residue with warm water. Follow with your regular skincare.
Please Note: Each mask is for one time use only.
Parabens, Mineral Oils.
Rubber masks have been a celebrity skincare secret used in top Korean aesthetic spas for years. Modeling rubber masks are a step-up from regular sheet masks. When applied, the thick layer of rubber fully conforms to the shape of your face, allowing mineral-rich nutrients to be absorbed without the risk of evaporation. We’ve never seen such beautifully translucent and smooth modeling masks that peel off and reveal truly glistening and radiant skin! These easy-to-use packets come with all the steps you need inside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.