The mask that rescues your skin!
Madecassoside, also classed as a triterpenine, stimulates production of type III collagen. While asiaticoside handles the wound-healing side of things, madecassoside separates itself from the pack with its anti-inflammatory properties, making it a popular ingredient for acne-prone skin. In studies, madecassoside has demonstrated skin healing as well as anti-aging properties in skin. It works in several ways including:
- Inflammation control
- Stimulating the synthesis of collagen I et III, integral components of the skin.
- Reducing the activity of MMPs – matrix metallo proteins – or enzymes that play a role in the breakdown of the skin’s matrix or framework.
Good for all skin types, especially for sensitive and irritated skin.
How to Use:
- After cleansing your face, apply the sheet mask.
- Wait 15-20 minutes and then remove the mask.
- Absorb the content left on skin bu tapping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.